You, Me & The World project // What has been the most important moment in your life so far? Q3

Hello, we’re Olly and Nick. We run a community storytelling company called take stock exchange (www.takestockexchange.co.uk). We run projects that use storytelling to encourage understanding, perspective and a sense of belonging - and we’re delivering a project at the moment in Hackney Wick, Fish Island and the surrounding area.

We’re going to be spending the next week or so posting questions for the Yonder E20 community to answer…

Third one:

What has been the most important moment in your life so far?

And, just in case you’re wondering what we might use your responses for: we might share some of your responses with some of the other people and groups we work with, but we never use people’s names or do anything else to reveal the specific identities of those we work with - and as this is a public platform this shouldn’t be an issue here - but just thought we’d let you know!

You can find out more our work on our website www.takestockexchange.co.uk, and the project is being delivered in collaboration with The Yard Theatre (www.theyardtheatre.co.uk).

Well this is embarrassing, is it just me answering these questions :grinning:

This is such a hard question! I’ll have a think on this one…

Giving my life to Jesus and making Him my Lord and Savior, is the best moment and decision I made 11 years ago !