Welcome Topic - introduce yourself

Hello Everyone

My name is Dermid Forde, 34 yrs old. I’m a new tenant here originally from Romford. I’m an Avon rep

Hi @Dermid_Jerome_Forde_

I hope you’re settling in OK. Welcome to Stratford. I used to practice my sign language in Romford and occasionally head there to see a film or visit the market. Haven’t been for a while though.

Enjoy getting to know the area. I’m over the tracks in Stratford, E15.

Cheers,

Nick

Hello We are Bodycraft and we are situated inside Holiday Inn Westfield, we are here for all your beauty treatments, waxing, including hot wax, manicures, pedicures, massages, including pregnancy, tinting, and facials including microdermabrasion. our therapists are professional and friendly.
You will have your treatment in a private and relaxing therapy room without the hustle and bustle of Westfield and our therapists are there solely for you, (not dealing with a million other things or you listening to everyones conversation)
We also have a fantastic soft tissue therapist that can assist with any sporting injuries.
All our treatments are for both men and women.
Check out our website: www.bodycraftlondon.com Have a look at our virtual tour.
Call us 07436548714

Hi, my name is Steve Smith and I am the ride coordinator for Newham cyclists. We represent the interests of cyclists in the borough and are keen to promote the benefits of cycling for all, and encourage the local authority to cater for cyclists’ needs. Great to see we have an excellent new cycle shop in the borough Pave Velo. Check out our website or more information http://newhamcyclists.org.uk

Hi Steve and welcome to Yonder, Looking forward to seeing you share the details of your rides and supporting the London Cycle Campsign vision.

Hi,

My name is Anna Meggitt, and I am a physiotherapist and APPI Matwork Pilates Instructor.

I offer physiotherapy sessions and pilates classes and private tuition at Project Me in Crouch End and Premier Fitness in Finsbury Park.

I have just started a new class timetable and I am offering a free trial if you are interested in trying a pilates classes. Because I am a physiotherapist, it means classes can be adapted specifically to suit your needs - whether you are injured or are working on getting stronger or more flexible for a certain sport!

The company I work for is called Tom Astley Physiotherapy, and this is our website: www.taphysio.co.uk. You can now book physiotherapy appointments with us online!

Hey everyone,

My name is Sarah Duff and I am lifestyle and fitness coach. I am going to be running a weekly weight loss group for ladies only ( Sorry guys) Called Ditch The Diet. I will be posting the first free seminar details for any ladies out there who might be interested. Feel free to check out www.ditchthediet.com for more details or follow this link to grab your free e book http://coach.ditchthedietuk.com/sarah-duff-london-central-east/.

Thanks for reading!

Hello all, Matthew here. I moved to the East Village this month. I work over in the City and used to live in Stratford a few years ago before it boomed. Looking forward to getting involved with activities going on here. I hope we can get some kind of regular meetup going.

Welcome to Yonder @matthew - you are the 999th person to signup. Also good to see you posting in other topics, E20 Collective will be meeting up again soon after a slight lapse, everyone has been really busy. Cheers

Hello everyone, I’m Mark Vaughan and I work for a Housing Association in London. I rent a flat and I just love living in the East Village. I’m hoping to meet new friends and get involved in my new home and community.

Hi Mark - welcome to Yonder, please feel free to post new topics and share knowledge.

Hi my name is Bob, I have lived in Newham all my life. I enjoy forums and am always interested in my locality.

Hi there Bob - good to see you here

Hi All!

This is Paul from Huddle Studios in sunny Stratford! Huddle Studios is a light and rustic photography studio available to hire for commercial, editorial and testing photography and filming shoots for the portrait, product and fashion photography industries.

Check us out online at www.huddlestudios.com

See you around!

Paul

Hi,

We are offering capoeira classes for children at the Timber Lodge Cafe just across the Road.

The Capoeira Kids Project it’s a non for profit organisation created in 2004 in Old Street. It provides capoeira lessons for children from every background. It’s target is to arouse physical activities and build up self-steem to children, bringing the community positively together.

Today the Project is based at Mildmay Community Partner, Woodvelle Rd, N16 8NA on Saturdays. But also have classes in Hackney, New Kingshold Community Centre, Ainsworth Rd, E8 on Wednesdays. And the Olympic Park at the Timber Lodge Cafe, Olympic Park Avenue, E20 every Mondays from 4.15pm.

We target children from 4 to 13 years old. However we open exceptions for children from all ages.

The first two lessons are FREE and we also offer a concession price for under privileged parents.

We do not spend money on promotions. So, depend on the good sours to pass the word about our project and help to build it with good will.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website: www.capoeiramuzenza.co.uk

Please bring over your little ones to try a session, but under one condition: They have to have a big smile on their face and loads of energy to spend.

Hi @MadeiraMuzenza — Please do not repeat post on multiple topics this is considered as spamming. Your multiple/duplicated posts have been removed. Many thanks and welcome to Yonder.

Hi everyone, my name’s Jacqueline (Jacks) and I’ve been living in Stratford E15, just outside East Village, for the past 4 years. I’ve been running my mobile complementary therapy business for the past 19 years and provide a home visit service for the following: Massage, Indian head massage, Reflexology and Reiki healing. If you or anyone else you know is in need of some pampering, de-stressing, tight ‘gym’ muscles eased out expertly, please do drop me an email to discuss your particular needs and in the meantime you can check out my website: www.serenityandbalance.com. I also provide on-site massage services to companies/community organisations, etc., so if you could do with me in your place of work or at your event, don’t hesitate to contact me for further information.

Hi! I’ve just moved to the East Village and keen to get involved in the community here! I’m also looking to join the cycling group on Sundays!

We have new Karate classes starting on

Fridays from 7:15pm until 8:15pm at Gym Box in Westfield Stratford City, 6a Chestnut Place, London E20 1GL.

Classes will be held on the 26th February, 4th March, 11th March, 18th March and 1st April 2016.

Please E-mail sensei@stratford-karate.london to sign up or join us on the days. Your first 2 lessons are FREE!

Standard price is £8 per person per lesson. Class is open to all ages.

Hi:) The website of our Karate Club is www.stratford-karate.london. Cheers!