Victoria Park Harriers Monthly welcome run!

Hi All. It’s the Victoria Park Harriers welcome run this Thursday at 7pm.

If you’re considering stepping up your running, and joining a friendly, welcoming, club, why not come along?

This is a great option for people who have tried parkrun, or run at the gym, and want to build up. Runners of all speeds and abilities welcome.

The lovely Marlis and Sarah will look after you this month, but let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers
Jools

Vicky Park Harriers welcome run, Thursday 10 May, 7pm

Hi Everyone
Our next monthly welcome run is coming up this Thursday, and it would be great to see neighbours along.

It’s a ‘nobody dropped’ run with friendly club members. Our bar is also open afterwards with cheap food and drinks (and Alison and Matt are cooking, which guarantees superb food with meat/veggie/vegan options! Trust me on this. I’m already planning seconds)

Any questions, just shout. And website with directions is here: http://vphthac.org.uk/locations.html

Cheers
Jools

Hi All
Just a reminder about this welcome run with Victoria Park Harriers - one of several excellent running groups and clubs we are lucky enough to have nearby

Will be great to see people there, but do shout if you have any questions
Jools

Hi Everyone
It’s the next of the Victoria Park Harriers Welcome Runs this Thursday.

Been thinking about your next steps with running, but not sure if joining a club is for you? Come along and try it out on a 4-mile run where nobody is left behind.

You can learn about what the club offers, as well as stick around for great food and drink in the club bar afterwards.

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see some of you on Thursday
Jools

Just found out that it’s first barbecue of the summer after the run on Thursday for those that would like to stick around…

Hi All
Vicky Park Harriers’ welcome run is this Thursday at 7pm. Been running at the gym? A parkrunner? Want to see if joining a running club is a good next step? Come along and run a few miles on this ‘no-one left behind’ monthly run.

The clubhouse bar is also open on a Thursday, for excellent post-run dinner and drinks if you like.

See you there?
Jools
http://vphthac.org.uk/join.html

Hi
Come one, come all - the next monthly Vicky Park Harriers Welcome Run is this Thursday, and is a great introduction to the club.

Thinking of your next step in running but not sure about joining a club? Give it a try and chat as you run with some friendly club members.

Any questions at all, let me know
Jools

http://vphthac.org.uk/join.html

Hi All
Just a reminder about tomorrow’s welcome run
Hope to see you there
Jools

The next Vicky Park Harriers welcome run is this Thursday. Come along to the club house in the corner of Victoria Park to go on a guided run and hear about how the club works. Great option for people who have maybe been running parkruns or at the gym and are wondering about increasing their running.

Nobody is left behind on the run - whatever your pace, you’re fine!
Jools!