Tina We Salute You - here and fierce!

Dear all,
Tina is finally in the East Village and serving up amazing Alchemy coffee, delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes PLUS a full bar of bottled beers, wines and (strong) cocktails!
In the coming weeks we will start our cultural program…if you guys have any ideas as to what you’d like to see, eat or drink please let us know…and we will post about what’s coming next.
See you on the terrace or one of our amazing armchairs!
2 Olympic Park Avenue (overlooking the Wetlands).
X

I have a friend based locally who is a comedienne and burlesque artist (performance, not just “dance”)- would a performer like that be of interest to you?

And can we have hot buttered rum in winter?!

Fierce indeed @tinawesaluteyou — I finally managed to grab the opportunity for a brunch earlier today. Went in for the bacon on some serious poached eggs! Well impressed and looking forward to trying the mushrooms with blue cheese!

Yes to both. Could the burlesque performer serve/be covered in hot buttered rum??? Failing that…send their details. We’d love to chat!!

Be careful what you wish for on Olympic Park Avenue

Looks delicious. Do you have a menu?

Hey mate, our menu changes a lot so we have paper menus in the cafe. To give you a better idea what we serve here are some of our current options:

Poached/scrambled eggs on sourdough or beigel
Meatloaf with a fried egg
Porridge with bananas & cinnamon
American style pancakes
French toast with crispy Serrano and maple syrup
Toast with spreads
Mushrooms on sourdough with optional blue cheese
Homemade sausage & egg beigel

Etc etc

Hope that helps. We will be introducing more specials over the coming weeks.

We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast last weekend, friendly service, the place looks beaut (little bit obsessed with all the cute mid century furniture!), nice chilled vibe… well done guys!

Looking forward to a slightly less healthy choice this weekend… Pancakes and french toast, oh my! :wink:

All dishes look amazing, what time do you serve brunch on weekends? Are we lazy people allowed to taste it after 12am?

What are your openinig hours and do you have wifi? Might pop over on wednesday afternoon to do some work (AKA eat & drink).

Thanks for your kind comments. Brunch is 10am-3pm at weekends, 8am-3pm every other day.

Hi mate, we open 8am-11.30pm on Wednesday. Food served till 3pm. Our wifi is really good too.

Thanks @tinawesaluteyou, I’ll see you on Wednesday afternoon.

We came on Sunday had a delicious blondie and met the owners dog!

Do you have an email/tel number I can pass to her so she can drop you a line? :blush:

The best contact is tina@tinawesaluteyou.com

Hi all — If you like the Tina piece by Wick based artist Ant Carver in the East Village @tinawesaluteyou — then don’t miss Ant’s week long exhibit ‘Nothing’s Wong Something’s Right’ 'from 14—20 October at The Old Truman Brewery E1 6QL.

Website | Facebook | Instagram

— Inside: http://www.antcarver.com/inside
— Outside: http://www.antcarver.com/outside/

Ant Carver is a London based artist working from a studio in Hackney Wick. He combines the influence of street art with more traditional painting techniques and works predominantly in oil and spray paint. His work often incorporates the use of portraiture, created in a bold, graphic style.

Ant Carver’s interest in art originated from a passion for graffiti and street art. His work concentrates on the use of hand painted details, contrasting with bright abstract elements. His work continues to take inspiration from both street art and more traditional styles.

If you are interested in any of the paintings seen on this website, or have any questions, feel free to get in contact at contact@antcarver.com.

That is one sexy egg!

Am I right thinking there is a pub quiz on Wednesday (14th October) ?