Sky Q

Thanks for sharing the update.

I still get “Sky Q isn’t available in your building just yet” when checking online. Have emailed GLL for an update and will phone Sky some time and have them check it again as well. I’m in N02 so may just be that our building hasn’t been completed yet. Will update here with any progress/news.

Double post because I already got a reply from GLL:

They have currently been working on the NO1 plots, the N02 plots are next in line for the works to be completed over the next month or so, we will send out correspondence to all residents in your plot once we have confirmation this work is beginning.

Once this work is complete, Get Living London residents interested in upgrading or changing their service can then contact Sky directly to discuss activating Sky Q for their home.

Any news on when block No.3 No.4 etc will be “Sky Q ready”?

N02 doesn’t even have it yet so don’t get your hopes up for anything soon.

I had an email from Sky today actually saying my block is now ready and I can choose a package.

When I log in to Sky though, there are no Sky Q upgrade options. We’re getting there, though, I guess…

Which block are you in?

Emperor House. Just speaking to Sky’s chat and they think I can go ahead and upgrade now.

Emperor House is block No3 right?

Yes, Plot No3. Sky have confirmed an appointment to install the new box in the middle of next month, so I guess it’s all up and running. We’ll see.

Interesting. I’ll call Sky and see if N02 is actually working and nobody bothered to tell us.