Shops and Retail Units in East Village

Gelato machines!

Just in time for the winter! :joy:

Not sure if it’s the same Fish House but that’s the name of the fish shop opening beneath Tazetta House in N04.

There’s a new building control application in for ‘Pilates Studios, Therapy Rooms and Storage’ at 11 Penny Brookes Street: https://pa.newham.gov.uk/online-applications/buildingControlDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NZCG1EJY5JD00

The address doesn’t seem to match any of the retail units, but could be the shop next to the dry cleaners.

I see East Village tweeted last week that Fish House was opening soon. But I recall hearing “soon” for over 12 months before Sainsbury’s opened, so…

And where’s @LaGelatiera ?!

@lochlann oooh what’s Fish House?

@jools i’d almost forgotten all about @LaGelatiera! I wonder what happened? :confused:

I believe it’s this place*: http://www.fishouse.co.uk/

(* or “plaice”, if you will)

February apparently – that’s what they said on 17th at least (@lageleteria, not @eastvillageldn)

Looks like Fish House is almost here

There’ll be queues…popping into Bottle Apostle for refreshments while one waits - like the best of Vic Park village is East-er. Machete next :clap:

It’s a top notch takeaway and eatery in Viccy park village - it’ll be an instant hit in E20 without doubt!

Edit: 8/2/16 : Welcome to Yonder @fish_house — so happy you are opening in East Village and looking forward to the launch on Friday 12th February!

Hi everyone, we are offering capoeira classes for children at the Timber Lodge Cafe just across the road.

The Capoeira Kids Project it’s a non for profit organisation created in 2004 in Old Street. It provides capoeira lessons for children from every background. It’s target is to arouse physical activities and build up self-steem to children, bringing the community positively together.

Today the Project is based at Mildmay Community Partner, Woodvelle Rd, N16 8NA on Saturdays. But also have classes in Hackney, New Kingshold Community Centre, Ainsworth Rd, E8 on Wednesdays. And the Olympic Park at the Timber Lodge Cafe, Olympic Park Avenue, E20 every Mondays from 4.15pm.

We target children from 4 to 13 years old. However we open exceptions for children from all ages.

The first two lessons are FREE and we also offer a concession price for under privileged parents.

We do not spend money on promotions. So, depend on the good sours to pass the word about our project and help to build it with good will.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website: www.capoeiramuzenza.co.uk

Please bring over your little ones to try a session, but under one condition: They have to have a big smile on their face and loads of energy to spend.

I have shared this on my parents page on Facebook :smiley:

Seen yesterday, next to the Bottle Apostle. It is happening!

@LaGelatiera “The clock is set so is the date. #lagelatiera #eastvillage opening is set for the 08/04 @EastVillageLDN

Looking forward to ‘Milkmade’ — as far as I understand, concept is based on a traditional Australian Milk bar.

I’m in!

Is unit 4.3 still Spaccanapoli as I walked past the other day and seen the name Santi

@Lisa I believe you’re right and have updated the list. It’s still an italian/pizza restaurant, so may be the same people with a new name. http://www.standard.co.uk/business/trendy-shoreditch-businesses-expand-further-east-a3224646.html