Running & Sports Clothes Swap

Come along to our first clothes swap event.

This event will be about running/sports clothing and it is aimed at prolonging the life of running clothes and equipment so you can Re-RUN it. Just bring along your unwanted running/sports clothing (or any sport-related items like running vests, hydration bootle carries, running belts, etc…) and you can swap them for something that catches your eye or just donate it.

Enjoy some coffee, tea, fresh juices and some delicious food at the same time at the Viewtube Cafe whilst you swap. Clothes that are not swapped will be donated to a charity shop afterwards.

We look forward to seeing you there! The event is FREE but an optional donation is welcomed, all funds go towards to support the Viewtube Runners activities.

NOTE: The @viewtube.runners will be hosting their usual Sunday Long Run on the same morning at 9 AM starting from the Viewtube Cafe (local route to Springfield Park and back), all abilities and everyone is welcomed to join (FREE). The ‘Running & Sports Clothes Swap’ event will take place just after the run.

Viewtube Cafe, The Greenway, Marshgate Lane, London E15 2PJ.

Close to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Nearest DLR Station: Pudding Mill or a 15 mins walk from Stratford Station.

For more details please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/618784315573727/

Oooh great idea, I’ve got tons of cycling gear that I could donate :ok_hand:

Hi @Lee nice to hear from you and many thanks.

Please feel free to drop the clothes/gear you want to donate to me in East Village or if you can make come along to the Viewtube Cafe (Sunday 8th March around 11 am), it will be nice to see you and have a coffee with everyone. :slight_smile: x