RideLondon at Olympic Park: Join the Volunteer Team on Sunday 30th July

Hello,

My name is James and I manage the volunteer programme for the RideLondon cycling event that starts on the Olympic Park on Sunday 30th July.

I’m looking to recruit both individuals and groups who can join the team for the event and would love to work with people from the local community.

All individual volunteers receive a t-shirt, cap, bag and water bottle as well as food and drinks on the morning. There’s also the potential to come together as a team and any teams of 8 or more volunteers can receive a financial donation to an organisation, charity or community project of their choice as well as one or more guaranteed entries into next year’s event.

There’s no denying it’s a very early start, we’re asking volunteers to be on site at the park from 4:30am! But if you can motivate yourself to power through the alarm clock I’m confident it will be a great experience. The finish time will be approximately 10:30am.

General information can be found at www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/info-hub/volunteers/get-involved and you can contact me directly either on Yonder or by emailing james.quinlan@londonmarathonevents.co.uk if you have any questions or if you’d like to express an interest in joining the team.

Thanks for your time and hopefully we’ll be seeing you soon :smiley: