Playgroup committee

Hello, playgroup is looking to set up a committee and open a bank account. As playgroup receives donations we need to have a bank account set up in playgroup’s name.

I’m looking for a couple of people to be signatories for the bank account. To do this you will need to be able to confirm your identity and address to the bank. As a signatory you would only need to sign things occasionally and if possible one signatorie to be the treasurer which will be mean looking after the playgroups finances.

A lot of volunteer run groups need to have a committee and a constitution. I’m looking for a few people who may have ideas on how to take the group forward, and can help with volunterring or help get funding or any other ideas you may have for the playgroup.
If your interested please message me or speak to me at playgroup.

Thanks
Lisa

Good Morning, I posted a while back looking for people to join our committee. We are now looking for a treasurer. Playgroup doesn’t have a lot of money coming in and out, so this position isn’t as scary as you might think and can be done from home. You don’t have to be attending the playgroup, this position is open to any parents/carers/grandparents or residents.

Responsibilities involved would be to:
Open the bank account online
Go to the bank with your ID and proof of address
Attend our committee meetings 3-4 times a year and share any Information regarding the bank account
Keep an up to date record of monies going in and out

If you think you can do this or know someone who might be Interested please get in touch or you can email me at eastvillageplaygroup@gmail.com

Thank You
Lisa