New runners with Victoria Park Harriers - Thursday 15 March 7pm

Hi Everyone
I’m helping set up a ‘welcome’ run for people who would like to join Victoria Park Harriers. The first session is this Thursday 15 March at 7pm from our clubhouse on Victoria Park. and will be each month after that.

It’s aimed at people who are comfortable with a parkrun or running at the gym, but aren’t yet sure about joining a running club. We’ll be going for a 4 or 5 mile run, a little bit further than a parkrun, with everyone looking out for each other and no-one left behind.

We also have a great clubhouse, with a bar open on Thursday evenings where you can get food and drink at very keen prices!

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see some of you there.

Please note, this isn’t a ‘start to run’ or ‘couch to 5k’ programme, but if that’s the right thing for you, then @viewtube.runners or Eton Manor Running Club are two excellent options nearby

Welcome run at Victoria Park Harriers
Hi All
Just another reminder that we have our first monthly welcome run at Victoria Park Harriers on Thursday at 7pm. Been parkrunning but not sure about joining a club? Come and give it a try, with nobody left behind, and club bar and food afterwards!
Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see some of you there
Julian Burke

@Anthony1405 coming down this evening?