As @jools pointed out, here’s the breakdown of local run activities (as far as I am aware of):
Tuesday 7PM - 5K/10K Run (around the Olympic Park) - Meeting point: Clubhouse, The View Tube; OR ‘Couch to 5K’ FREE session at the London Marathon Community Track
Thursday from 7PM - London Marathon Community Track / Speedwork [behind the London Stadium, access via stairs by the West Ham Store/Gate E]
Sunday 9AM - Long Run 10K/20+ Miles - from The View Tube, Greenway, Marshgate Lane, London E15 2P
GREAT RUN LOCAL
- Sunday 9:30AM - 2K or 5K - Great Run Local Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - meeting at the Timber Lodge in the North of the QEOP (activity hosted by @viewtube.runners)
For further updates, please follow:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/runvt/2
VICTORIA PARK HARRIERS:
- Tuesday 7PM: Speed work with Mick Cairns.
- Thursday 7PM: Long run (4 miles, 6 miles or 10 miles). A beginners’ group will cover a shorter distance, depending on ability.
ETON MANOR AC:
- Mondays/Thursday: 7:30 - 8:30PM
For more information, please visit: https://www.eton-manor.com/
RUN CLUB EAST:
- Monday 7PM: Meet in front of Shake Shack, Westfield Stratford City
Every Saturday at 9AM | All abilities 5K
- Hackney Marshes parkrun: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/hackney-marshes/
- Wanstead Flats parkrun: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/wansteadflats/
- Mile End parkrun: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/mileend/
(Below) @viewtube.runners Track Session at the London Marathon Community Track.