KKK love in e20

hey just wanted to say that i found it so offensive someone would carve KKK (HEART) in snow outside my flat. Every experience I have had with people in e20, I have felt included and we will never allow anyone to cause any disharmony amongst our inclusive community.

But you can never account for random individuals that speak for no-one apart from their own hate.

I did do a response underneath to say “2018 and still hate in e20 WTF” just to say that we as a community will never be intimidated and give in to hate or be silenced.

I hope that whoever did the original KKK (Heart), can be identified as i am sure there are cameras around. They can just understand that we are a community and we feel no animosity and willing to show love and forgiveness. The person feeling so much hate obviously has issues, and needs sympathy, I will give him an olive branch to say that we are all human and all bleed and not allow scapegoating of a community or section of society that they may have grown up brainwashed with and use as a red herring in their future to keep as an excuse for their past failures!

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE :slight_smile:

wishing everyone love in the snow,
Kalvin

There is always the Kingdom of Kuppa Keep.

On a more serious note though; I’m surprised there isn’t that much vandalism going on. Some things will always slip through, but to my experience, those are usually dealt with promptly.

Of course, I hope its all innocent and people these days have no idea about connotations with KKK being Ku Klux Klan and the intimidation and anxiety it causes not knowing who in your residential block or community would have that kind of animosity.

Would love it to find out the person meaning KKK Kind Kindred Kinfolk Love

or even if they were dyslexic and being motivational and inspirational with my favourite quote

(KKK) Kalvin Koolidge Kuote:

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent”

so, heres hoping and seeing the best in humanity

2012 in Chigwell and Leytonstone

(OK - the daily star isn’t the most reliable source :face_vomiting: but anyway.)