July 2016 - Training + Leisure rides

Hi @Michael_James. Would be interested in joining. What average speed and distance you planning on doing in total? Seeing if i can keep up!

Hi @krish

Check out the info at the top of this thread for basic info. Our accessible club ride is ‘no-one left behind’ so is a good choice to gauge your fitness and speed.

Fitter riders should go faster up hills!

See you Sunday
Jools

Hi Krish,

for the ride I’m doing tomorrow it will be around 15mph/22kph but there is no one left behind so don’t worry about it to much as long as your ok doing around 50/60 miles you will be fine

Thanks

Thanks @Michael_James - misread you are doing this tomorrow and not Sunday. That would have been fine for me but I can’t make tomorrow. Have a good ride!

Thanks @Jools - new to this!

@Barbara_Bryson - seen your post about a 70 miler and that your doing RideLondon. I’m doing RideLondon too, so would be up for joining you on the 70 miler if you are still doing it?

Ok see you sunday

Hi EveryoneWe’re leading two club rides at 8.30 this Sunday morning

Stuart @Sjh will lead the regular accessible ride to Epping. No-one left behind. About 40km

Jools @jools will be leading a medium paced (c25kph average) 55km ride for stronger riders

Both rides give you the chance to push yourself on Epping Forest hills, and I definitely encourage gelato and coffee afterwards.

If you’re new to e20cc please read the post at the top and say Hi on here
Cheers
Jools

Do you know any routes? I’m bad at directions on my bike. Was maybe thinking a trip to Windsor? Ideas welcome!

@Barbara_Bryson Chelmsford and back via epping? I’ve done part of it and will take my phone for directions if needed.

Hoping to join you for my second ride with E20 tomorrow - feeling lazy at the moments so will probably go with the easier ride.

Justin

@krish Cool sounds good! What time you want to meet?

Depending on the time you guys are leaving I may come along. I’m doing the 100 miles RideLondon next week as well.

What time suits? I’m flexible so long as not super early

@Barbara_Bryson and @anonymous24 shall we meet at 8.30 with e20cc?

@jools @Sjh can we join in with your group to epping then split off?

Hi all, am interested in coming along to the ride tomorrow for the first time. Probably the easier ride as it’s been a while since I really pushed my self :wink:

How big are the groups usually?

Mark

Hi Mark @mhillary
Will be good to see you
E20CC is still fairly new and growing so some weeks there are six of us, other weeks twenty!
Two rides tomorrow should mean we can all look out for each other well
Just make sure your bike’s in good nick and you’ll be fine
Jools

Just a reminder:

Hi Everyone
We’re leading two club rides at 8.30 this Sunday morning

Stuart @Sjh will lead the regular accessible ride to Epping. No-one left behind. About 40km

Jools @jools will be leading a medium paced (c25kph average) 55km ride for stronger riders

Both rides give you the chance to push yourself on Epping Forest hills, and I definitely encourage gelato and coffee afterwards.

If you’re new to e20cc please read the post at the top and say Hi on here
Cheers
Jools

Thanks jools. Looking forward to being there tomorrow.

Hi all,

I’m going to pop along for the first time tomorrow if that’s ok. Will probably go with the @jools group. Look forward to meeting you all.

I’m in for the shorter ride tomorrow.