Hire a tennis court at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre

At Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre we’ve got four indoor and six outdoor tennis courts, so you can enjoy tennis on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park whatever the weather. You don’t even need any equipment – you can hire a raquet from us for £3 and buy tennis balls for £4!

Prices start from £5 for juniors off peak and £10 for adults!

For more information or to book a court visit http://goo.gl/tixo6t

Book and play today!

I take my daughter to the Saturday morning sessions. Really great value. Last week I hired a court and had a game with another parent/friend, whilst our kids are in the lesson, we play too!

Really happy to have this new Tennis and Hockey Club on our doorstep!

Thank you for your positive message, we’re glad to hear you enjoy using the centre and are making the most of the kids being in a session. Our tennis courts are great way to meet new people and play with friends.

We hope to see you again soon.

This is fantastic news, I will definitely be up for this and very reasonably priced too.

@Lee I’d love to have a game with you in one of the indoor courts!!

hi @NiK - Played earlier in the last session of our 7 week course. Few of us @aimee_alado @revanniemct @elizabeth_siddell as you probably know. Love the indoor courts, they are quite pricey to hire by the hour at £20-£25 per hour, but lovely to play on. (the course works out £7 per lesson, so good value)

I’ve got balls and a couple of racquets, how about Sunday morning on the outdoor courts? http://www.visitleevalley.org.uk/en/content/cms/london2012/lee-valley-hockey-tennis/#tennis/

I just booked onto the course again as it was so much fun. It’s only 5 weeks this time so it’s £35. It starts again early November on Tuesdays at 6 pm. I think there are several spaces left if anyone is interested.

Hello Lee…what time are you thinking on Sunday (26th)?

Thanks Elizabeth…will try to book…

Hi @elizabeth_siddell @aimee_alado @revanniemct - I’m on, just booked my place for the Tuesday Sessions (Starts again Tuesday week after the Wheelchair Masters - anyone going to that?)

@aimee_alado I’m playing with Anton this Saturday at 11am if anyone wants to join us? Unfortunately I can’t play Sunday as I have other commitments.

Weather looks good for outdoor courts: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636714

Ahh, I want to join you guys but I work US hours every tuesday to cover our clients based in New York so I don’t get home till very late at night.

Are there sessions available on other days? and is anyone else up for booking a place for these sessions?

I spoke to Phil, our tennis coach, and he is arranging a set of lessons in the NY to commence at 19.00 on a Friday. He would like me to get an idea of names and numbers so it can be booked.

There is @NiK The TennisXpress we are on runs Tuesday and Saturday. But it looks like they haven’t updated the website for November yet… http://www.visitleevalley.org.uk/en/content/cms/london2012/lee-valley-hockey-tennis/lvtennis/adult-tennis

It’s a good time to start, new courses starting after the NEC Wheelchair Tennis Masters next week. @LeeValleyPark 08456 770 604

We will be officially putting up the dates for the next set of courses when the current courses end. We can however tell you the dates the next course will be running on;

Tuesdays (4, 11 & 18 November 9& 16 December) 18:00 - 19:00

Thursdays (6 &13 November 4, 11, & 18 December) 18:00 - 19:00
Saturdays (8 & 15 November, 6, 13 & 20 December) 14:00 - 15:00

These dates can be found on the website from next week.

Thanks for the enquiry

Thanks Lee…I was aiming to join you but I was overtaken by errands again. Anyway, guys I have booked the tennis express that will start in November where @Lee and @elizabeth_siddell are booked…
@revanniemct have you enrolled for the November?

I am signed in, paid up and ready to go!

How is everyone enjoying the Tennis Xpress for beginners course? What is it like?

The Christmas period hasn’t been good to my level of fitness. :sweat_smile:

Hi @danny — It’s a great beginners course, there are other courses stair-cased to all abilities. Highly recommended, pro coaches, good crowd, always a laugh with @revanniemct and @elizabeth_siddell

Books up fast, I think the next term starts around mid-late March.

@LeeValleyPark can confirm if there is any availability on 08456 770 604 / hockeytennis@leevalleypark.org.uk

Hi, I’m looking for a tennis partner tomorrow 11am-12pm. Any takers? It’s doubles and indoors

@cjshankleman just replied to you on facebook, I am happy to join you Jess!

It was fun playing with you last time :smile:

Great. Thanks @Nik. Meet you there at 5 to 11? Also are you ok to pay £6? The courts are £25 each, which is why we’re playing doubles!