High Ropes Adventure Course Consultation for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park located in north park on Eastcross Bridge

Skywalk Adventure are proposing an exciting high ropes adventure course for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park located in north park on Eastcross Bridge.

Come along and see the proposed designs and meet the team from Skywalk Adventure, ask questions and provide your valuable thoughts and feedback.

The High Ropes Consultation runs on the following dates:

Thursday 22nd March 10am to 4pm
Saturday 14th April 10am to 4pm

at Timber Lodge Cafe, E20 1DY.

Get in touch info@skywalkadventure.co.uk

High Ropes Consultation FINAL 090318.pdf (2.8 MB)

Had a look today. I was mainly worried about how it would affect bridge traffic - it’s great at the moment having that wide generous space for everyone, and seeing the exhibit reassured me in this respect.

For clarity then, this rope course is proposed to be between the two main paths, mainly to the east of the bridges, and there is to be a pair of zipwires running over the Lee in the gap between the two bridges. There is also a contemporary looking single storey wood cabin office, again nestled between the two main paths to the east of the river.

I think it returns to Timber Lodge on the 15th April if you want to see the plans