Genesis Equilibrium - stolen

Please keep an eye out for my beloved Genesis Equilibrium - Ultegra custom build with Shimano RX830 carbon lam wheels as per pictures. thanks

I’m so sorry to hear about not just the bike, but the burglary. I hope you and your family are doing okay, and are not too shaken. A horrible thing to happen at any time of year, but especially so at Christmas.

Good luck with getting the bike back. I’ll let you know if I see anything. I’m away for Christmas, but please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help on my return.
Best wishes. I hope you are still able to get some enjoyment form the festive season, Roseann.

Oh mate. I’m really sorry to hear about this. If you need anything please just give us a shout x

fkrs. Got it posted on the stolen bikes twitter account? also worth putting on LBBG face book group

Very sad to hear this Lee, that’s a nasty thing to happen

Wow what a shock! That sucks. I’ll be on the look out and hope you find it soon Lee. This is every cyclists nightmare :frowning:

Sorry to hear this @Lee hope you find it soon. I will be on the look out

Sorry to hear this @Lee. Awful thing to happen. Hope you’re ok.

Oh no @Lee sorry to hear about this :frowning:

@rkealy @frankdasilva @modboy @MdeBokx @Suzence @Oat44 @jools @MelM

Thanks all, no sympathy required. It’s just a bike, I’ll build another one and make sure I take no chances. Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life.