I got a reply from the LLDC:
'Further to your enquiry and our telephone conversation on Friday 17th June, I can provide you with the following information for the first two phases of the Chobham Manor development that have detailed planning permission. These are required to comply with the provisions of the wider outline planning permission including the approved Zonal Car Parking Management Strategy, which can be viewed via the following link: http://planningregister.londonlegacy.co.uk/swift/MediaTemp/2702-41486.pdf . The application references below also provide links to the online Planning Register entries for those applications.
Chobham Manor Approved Phase 1 (Application ref: 13/00236/AOD)
• On plot residential: 34 spaces (all Electric Vehicle (EV) enabled)
• Undercroft residential: 66 spaces (20% EV enabled, 80% passive EV with ducting in place)
• On street residential/visitor: Up to 74 spaces (4 EV enabled)
• Wheelchair bays: one space per adaptable residential unit, plus one space next to each building core
• Motorcycle bays: motorcycles can be parked within the standard car parking bays on street as per the ZMP strategy
Chobham Manor Approved Phase 2 (Application ref: 14/00354/AOD, 14/0355/NMA, and 14/00365/REM)
General Parking Spaces = 48
Blue Badge Spaces = 3
Loadings Bays = 2
TOTAL = 51
Standard Spaces = 28
Accessible Spaces = 3
TOTAL = 31
Standard Spaces = 13
Accessible Spaces = 19
TOTAL = 32
• EV charging points will be evenly spread, as 5% on-street,
• 100% active on-plot,
• 20% active off-street within courtyard areas, and
• 80% passive off-street within courtyard areas,
• whilst all bays will contain at least one electric vehicle charging point.
Phase 3 – as yet unapproved but will be required to meet the same overall provisions as the first two phases.
For any matters that relate directly to the provision, management of and access to charging points you will need contact Taylor Wimpey http://chobhammanor.co.uk/contact-us/
I trust that this provides the information that you are seeking.
Head of Planning Policy
London Legacy Development Corporation
1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road
DDI: 020 3288 8821
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is now open. For more information please visit www.QueenElizabethOlympicPark.co.uk