We will reopen in January 2017
Friday 6th Jan -12.30-2.30pm
Monday 9th Jan - 9.30-11.30am

Please spare a minute to complete my questionnaire
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TYHG8V3

Have a lovely Xmas and a Happy New Year :christmas_tree::gift:

Thanks Lisa - looking forward to bringing Kit along on Fridays

Lovely to see so many parents and and their children this morning

Due to small numbers I am closing the Friday’s sessions. This Friday 17th March will be the last session. We will still be here on Monday’s

I’m looking to bring people into playgroup to do an activity. I would like to know what kind of things you would like to see. e.g. Baby massage, Baby Yoga.

Please read the playgroup’s policies and procedures. Everyone who attends the group are expected to follow these guidelines.

Policies and Procedures .pdf (1.0 MB)

Hi Lisa,
I can offer Children Reflexology workshops for parents, if there is interest…

Simi

Hi @simi

That sounds great. Can you please email the playgroup with a little bit of what you can offer and how much you charge.
Email: eastvillageplaygroup@gmail.com

Thanks

@EVPlaygroup

Playgroup will be closed on Easter Monday (17th). Have a lovely Easter and see you when we return on Monday 24th April.

Playgroup will still be open during the summer holidays except for bank holiday Monday.

Playgroup will be back on this Monday (4th Sept)

We will have an A&E doc and parent giving a paediatric first aid session, so please come down if your interested no need to book

Playgroup is cancelled this Monday (2nd Oct) we will be back Monday 9th Oct, at 9.30am

We will be open during the half term

We had a lady come into playgroup with her new product East Village Enamels. She will be launching her online shop in the next few months and will like feedback from parents about her enamels.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5LPQ2GZ

Our music and singing session this morning :drum:

Playgroup will be open as normal during half term

Mondays 9.30-11.30am
Timberlodge Café
1A Honour Lea Avenue
E20 1DY

If anyone would like to help me set out the toys in the morning please be at Timberlodge at 9.15am

Thanks
Lisa

Baby Massage Course starting in March @FixEastVillage Please see flyer for details
Age range for this is 4wks-9months old

That’s awesome team @EVPlaygroup !! Great to see this happening :ok_hand:

Playgroup will be closed this bank holiday Monday (2nd April)
We will be back on as normal Monday 9th April

Have a lovely Easter

Lisa x

Playgroup will be at Timberlodge today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) 10-3pm there’s fun and games for the older kids too