East Village Playgroup

A new Playgroup for under 5’s will be starting up on the 2nd November at Timber Lodge every Monday mornings and Friday afternoons. This will be stay and Play sessions where Parents will need to stay with their children. There will be a suggested donation between £1-3 so we are able to buy Fruit and snacks

WHERE: Timber Lodge Cafe
1A Honour Lea Avenue E20 3BB

WHEN: Starting from the 2nd November every Monday 9:30am - 11:30am
Every Friday 12:30 - 14:30pm

@Lisa Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on Baby and Toddler group. I’m a reflexologist working locally and am starting Baby Reflex workshops for parents in very near future. Do you think your group might be interested? I’m happy to give a little talk and explain what that is, if/when suitable.

Hi @Simi

I think that’s a fantastic Idea. Please let me know when you would like to come. My email is lisa.bari@eastvillageresidents.org

@Lisa

hi lisa that sounds great - we are going to run some courses and workshops at olive loves alfie east in the spring - it would be great to have a chat about it with you - are you free to call into the shop sometime? Ashlyn

@olive_loves_alfie will pop in soon to see you :smile:

@Lisa

If you would like to be kept up to date with what’s happening with the East Village Parent, Baby and Toddler Group please join @EVRA if you haven’t already.
If your not an East Village Resident PM me your name and email or pick up a form next time your at playgroup

@Lisa

Hi All, EVRA would like to explain about the Parent, Baby and Toddler Group at Timber Lodge. The group is run by @Lisa and @Trifictrudi The Children’s Centres you attend are owned by a Local Authority and the staff are paid by that Local Authority. East Village Parent, Baby and Toddler Group is not owned by a LA and EVRA is responsible for the group. EVRA is a non profit organisation and has no money. Lisa and Trudi volunteer their time to run this group.

Get Living London and the Community Engagement Team recognised there was a need for a playgroup in East Village and approached Lisa and Trudi about this. Get Living London have paid for the room at Timber Lodge for the first 6 months to start us off. We are not charging anyone that comes but asking for donations, anything you feel you would like to give. This will help support the sustainability of the playgroup by using the donations towards future room hire and buying materials for different activities. EVRA has put in for funding to buy new toys but we will need to wait to see if we have been successful.

@EVRA

Hi Lisa,

I enjoyed very much spending the afternoon with you, the mums and the little people in the Timber Lodge on Friday. Thanks for having me! Happy to pop in again, if anyone is interested in knowing more about Baby Reflex.

Simi

Great work @Lisa and @Trifictrudi

East Village Parent, Baby and Toddler Group Xmas opening times

Friday 25th Dec - closed
Monday 28th Dec - open 9:30-11:30am
Friday 1st Jan - closed
Re-open Friday 8th Jan 2016 12:30-2:30pm

From Monday 4th Jan-8th-Feb there will be no Monday sessions only Fridays. Monday sessions will return from the 15th February

Thanks @Lisa

Playgroup is on tomorrow (Mon 28th) at Timber Lodge 9:30-11:30am

Happy New Year everyone!!

The next playgroup session will be every Friday from the

8th January
12:30-2:30pm

The next Monday sessions at Timber Lodge will be on

Monday 15th February
9:30-11:30am

https://www.facebook.com/EVRAplaygroup/
Twitter: @EV_playgroup

Parent, Baby and Toddler group on today (Fri 8th Jan) at Timber Lodge 12:30-2:30pm

East Village Parent, Baby and Toddler Group is open to anyone who have children from 0-5 years. You do not have to be an East Village resident to attend

Playgroup is back on

Monday (15th Feb)

Timberlodge Cafe
Olympic Park
E20 3BB

Please make sure at every session you sign you and your children’s name in the book that will be on the table. We also accept donations from £1 -5 this will help keep the playgroup sustainable

Thank You for your support :blush:

Hello! are you guys still meeting? i just had a baby (almost two weeks old) and I’m very interested in meeting other parents :slight_smile:

Hi, Playgroup is every

Monday

Friday
12:30-2:30pm

Timberlodge Cafe
1A Honour Lea Avenue
Olympic Park
E20 3BB

Please make sure at every session you sign you and your children’s name in the book that will be on the table. We also accept donations from £1 -5 this will help keep the playgroup sustainable.

Thank You for your support :blush:

East Village Parent, Baby and Toddler group will now be known as East Village Playgroup
Playgroup is every
Monday 9.30-11.30am
Friday 12.30-2.30pm

Playgroup is cancelled on Monday 30th May for Bank Holiday, we’ll be back Friday 3rd June

Have a lovely Weekend :slight_smile:

Monday’s playgroup will finish at 11am until further notice.

Playgroup days/times

Monday 9.30-11am
Friday 12.30-2.30pm

If anyone is Interested in volunteering at playgroup please let me know :slight_smile: