E20CC Social -Farewell Guido & Film Night- 'Time Trial'

As you know one of our very first/original members Guido (@Theqg_QG ) is leaving for a new life in the USofA (club trip to ride there tbc :upside_down_face:) in celebration there will be beer, pizza and a group cinema trip…

:film_projector: Time Trial trailer 12.07@20:45

A one off showing of this documentary at Stratford Picturehouse:

TIME TRIAL gives us an exhilarating and terrifying place in the race, providing an immersive experience as close to actually competing as you will ever see on film. David Millar, shrouded in darkness, declares an intention to rise again.

A sensory ride through the thrill and hardship of professional cycling. We are hurtled off a hillside, details blurring like watercolours. The euphoria and the fatigue, the highs and the lows. It’s as if it were ourselves struggling through the bumpy roads of France. David bluntly and fearlessly narrates his last season in the saddle, intimate and immediate, along with the intricate relationships of cyclist, road crew, fellow competitors, manic fans, and the media circus surrounding it all.

Book your tickets here

Pizza & Beer from 19:00 at Crate Brewery before we head over :v:

Reply below to confirm attendance and look out for the commemorative ride out post tbc for Sunday 8th July…

I’m in :smile: Sad to see Guido go, I think this is a great idea :blush:.

Tickets booked, i’m in. :fist:

I’m away for both the ride and film :frowning:

Will be there. For ride, how about London-Cambridge-London? 200k epic.

Thanks ! Got my ticket too. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible :slight_smile:

Thanks @SeaAyeRobson for setting this up, really appreciated