E20 Cycle Club is an inclusive group for local road cyclists.
We welcome new cyclists to E20cc on our Accessible Rides, held on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month unless otherwise advertised.
Rides on other weeks are closed to members only.
Membership information: https://yonder.e20.org/t/want-to-join-e20-cycling-club/4212/37
E20cc members group: https://yonder.e20.org/c/sport-fitness/e20cc-members
(Please request access to this thread once membership fee has been paid)
Historical monthly threads here: https://yonder.e20.org/c/sport-fitness/e20-cycle-club
Important notes for Accessible Rides:
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month
- Meet at 08.15 for ride briefing. 08.30 departure
- RSVP compulsory - if you would like to attend an accessible ride, RSVP below to secure your place.
- Av. speed 13mph (21kph) no one left behind
- Helmet is required
- Tyres pumped & bring spare tube etc
- Have breakfast, take water bottle & snack
- Travel light: Don’t bring a backpack, remove panniers and locks
- For more information on E20cc and on joining as a member, please visit www.e20cc.org
Important notes for Club Rides:
Multiple Club Rides can go ahead on any given Sunday. Members should feel free to post a ride and route at a pace they would like to do, with others joining that ride if interested. There is less emphasis on ride leading on Club Rides as all riders are responsible for themselves and should be familiar with group rides.