E20 Photography

Hi Frank, here are some shots I’ve taken in E20, since I moved in May. I have taken lot of shots of the area, I love it, always something newt shoot. My instagram is: debbsp67

Hi guys, the #TRLondon2015 Photowalk was very inspiring. Here a few of my photos I posted on my Instagram feed:

56 Likes, 6 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Westminster Bridge, London| My first attempt for a #LightTrail from #WestminsterBridge showing the…” 34 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Trey Ratcliff London PhotoWalk 2015| Phographers walking down the #Whitehall with @treyratcliff //…” 21 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Trey Ratcliff London PhotoWalk 2015| One of the stops near #TrafalgarSquare // @treyratcliff…”

Here a shot of one of the many stops we did along the way where Trey was giving tips and showing his settings, etc…

20 Likes, 3 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Trey Ratcliff London PhotoWalk 2015| @treyratcliff first stop for the #TRLondon2015 #PhotoWalk //…”

Here a face on shot:

23 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Trey Ratcliff London PhotoWalk 2015| It was a great pleasure to meet Mr @treyratcliff during the…”

Here a long exposure experiment I did last night:

42 Likes, 4 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| #EastVillage is an area of East London that was designed and constructed…”

Here another close up view:

41 Likes, 8 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| Another awesome #sunset to close the weekend // Photo taken from…”

This is what I call a PhotoWalk — with the master Trey Ratcliff ‪**#‎TRLondon2015**‬ - thanks for the awesome shot (by Ed Younan).

Latest night shot:

22 Likes, 3 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| #BestCityMoments #thisislondon #getlivingldn @london #only_london…” 27 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Stratford International and Westfield| I took this photo early this evening from #VestaHouse //…”

Chinese New Year - I shot this one last night in Chinatown:

28 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Chinatown, London| #thisislondon @london #citylife #bestcitymoments #LondonLive #UrbanExplorer /…”

Here my latest ‘light trail’ experiment. I shot this photo last night in Regent Street:

Bravo @frankdasilva !

My latest photos from my Instagram feed — here some photos I took last weekend from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit:

24 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East London| The view from the #ArcelorMittalOrbit #QueenElizabethOlympicPark // #cityscape…” 34 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East London| #Stratford @london #thisislondon #getlivingldn #cityscape #urban #architecture //…” 20 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East London| #thisislondon #cityscape #urban #photography // the #O2Arena in the background //…” 23 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East London| Redevelopment work at the former #OlympicStadium // #HereEast and the…” 19 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Stratford City, London| #StratfordCity and #EastVillage // #thisislondon @london // View from the…”

Interesting site just published from Apple — all shots taken on iPhone6 (presumably with a tripod) http://www.apple.com/iphone/world-gallery/

Looks like a good App their photographers are using: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vsco-cam/id588013838?v0=www-us-iphone-world-gallery-itms-vsco-cam

Excellent stuff @Lee - the iPhone 6 shots are amazing!

Here my latest night shots taken from Vesta House (some from our living room window, some from the rooftop):

27 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|Stratford City, London| #thisislondon #getlivingldn #cityscape #LondonLive #BestCityMoments //…” 32 Likes, 5 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| The #moon was shining so beautifully last night // #thisislondon…” 22 Likes, 7 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| #rooftop #VestaHouse // #cityscape #citylife #urban #architecture //…” 26 Likes, 1 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| #StratfordCity #Westfield #ArcelorMittalOrbit // View from the #rooftop…” 16 Likes, 2 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|East Village, London E20| #LibertyBridgeRoad #EastVillage #E20 // #thisislondon #getlivingldn…”

Yesterday’s sunset from the rooftop of Vesta House showing London’s skyline:

29 Likes, 3 Comments - Frank Da Silva (@frankdasilva) on Instagram: “|London Skyline| Photo taken from #VestaHouse #EastVillage @london #E20 // #thisislondon…”

Hi guys, the next @London World-Wide Instameet-11 will be on the 21st - 22nd March 2015. More info here: http://www.meetup.com/London-Instagram/events/220584808/

Here further details as published in their Meetup page:

“Hi guys!! It’s that time again! Time to have another amazing World-Wide Instameet adventure as we gather Instagramers in London for Instagram’s 11th world-wide meetup. What can you expect from the weekend? You will be united with some of the most inspiring Instagramers in the world. We represent all abilities, ages, cultures, and the spirit in which we gather people is always inclusive and accepting of individuals no matter whether this is your first time out or whether you’ve attended before.

You can bring whatever camera takes your fancy, smart-phones, vintage film cameras or modern DSLRs. We welcome videographers also. As usual we work hard to provide an itinerary that balances creativity and the opportunity to create amazing content, as well as providing entertainment and an opportunity to network with one another. As we firm our plans we update this page with the info and timing. So for now this is your placeholder. But we’re already working on something wonderful. So we hope you will join us for the weekend of 21st - 22nd March. Big love”.

@london

Thank you @frankdasilva!

Nice work @Oat44 — sorry couldn’t make it, I was going to pop up and see you both. This thread is lovely.

Hi Nick @Oat44 - it was great catching up yesterday… Great shots! I’ll post some of my photos later :slight_smile:

Here some of my shots (all photos taken from Vesta House):

Here Nick @Oat44 in action:

@frankdasilva I dont think you can ever do anything wrong with a camera in your hand!!

@Oat44 amazing photos!!

Mobile Photos:

If you’re interested in mobile photos — join Jack Hollingsworth at http://www.thearcanum.com/
As posted earlier, check out the amazing iPhone photos at http://www.apple.com/iphone/world-gallery/