Do you have trouble sleeping?

Hello East Village people,

I am doing a mini research about effects of Reflexology on sleep deprivation. I would like to know a bit more how sleep deprivation affects people and have put together a mini questionnaire (4 questions). I would very much appreciate your help.

Here is the link: Sleep Deprivation Questionnaire

This questionnaire is for you if:

• you are 40+ years old
  • you sleep less than 7 hours every night,
  • you have difficulties falling or staying asleep,
  • you wake up during the night for whatever reason (parties, babies, loud neighbours, football matches and snoring included),
  • you can’t sleep because of worry, anxiety, pain…
  • you toss and turn all night,
  • you have any other issue that hinders or prevents your sleep…

If that’s you could you please do me a huge favour and give me about four minutes of your time answering these four questions Sleep Deprivation Questionnaire

As a thank you I’ll do a raffle on 15 February 2019 at 6:00pm and the winner will get a completely free Reflexology treatment (1 hr).

While the questionnaire is totally anonymous, and it doesn’t ask your name, age, race, anything like that, in order to do a raffle I will need you to enter your e-mail so I can contact you if you win. But it’s totally up to you if you want to do it.

I will enter e-mail addresses into a “Randomiser” app and whichever wins, will receive an e-mail the same evening. After that all e-mails will be deleted forever. Except the winner’s, which will be deleted after the treatment.

Here’s the link again, to save you the scrolling: Sleep Deprivation Questionnaire

Many thanks!

Simi