Come and meet your Chobham Manor neighbours and enjoy an afternoon of creative arts at
the launch of Our Living Art on Saturday 25th February from 1pm to 4pm at Timber Lodge Café.
Take part in the free taster sessions to get to know local artists and get a flavour of what ‘Our Living Art’ has to offer across the next six months.
Whether you’re looking to encourage the creative impulses of your little ones or are an art enthusiast yourself, there is something for everyone!
• Joyful connections: African drumming and story-telling with Iroko Theatre.
• Present | Plant | Press: Print your drawings into a unique publication with Studio Polpo.
• Stratford Living Room: A once-in-a lifetime opportunity to transform your home into a real piece of art with East London Dance.
• Bird Box Avenue: Improve your carpentry and DIY skills by building and decorating bird boxes while getting to know the park’s eco system with Artillery.
• The Participatory Pottery Project: Shape clay into beautiful creations with Rosetta Art Centre – and witness spectacular Japanese Raku-firing sessions
Come and collect your copy of Our Living Art programme of workshops and reserve your spot on the day.
See you on 25th February.