April 2017 - Cycle Club Training + Leisure Rides

Thanks for spotting that, sorry I copied from previous post. Fixed.

Guide to group riding:
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/knowledge/article/izn20121221-group-ride-0

Don’t let this put you off, it’s just a good introduction to riding in a group

Congratulations to you all … all the best !

Well done today to new riders, pleasure riding with everyone, listening, learning and staying safe. Especially @rkealy @Aoibhinn @SarahSharp - superb efforts on the hill work!

We took a gentle ride out to Epping at 12mph, then x2 Lippets loop from everyone, which is impressive considering this was a first group ride for some. Total ride 26 miles.

Future ref for all riders: Please do let this group know if you plan you ride in the future, so the ride leaders can plan ahead to manage expectations.

Thanks for the ride support @SeaAyeRobson and @ToddYatesUK

Thank you so much ! You’re all very patient !

Good ride this morning, cheers to Lee and the others for leading

Well done to those conquering the hills for the first time…great effort!

@Aoibhinn good luck with the ride this week!!

You beat me to it. Was planning to send a thank you email to all for their support, advice and lovely company.

Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday.

Best wishes,

Roseann.

Great ride today… nice to meet noobies fabulous work on lippits, until next time.Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and hope to go out with you all again soon…
Anthony

Great ride today, thanks @Lee and @SeaAyeRobson for leading and great to see/meet everyone else. Hoping to get out more over the summer :sunny: .

Yeah, I’ll try and make sure we both get out more regularly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, thanks for the ride and keeping it at a good pace for the new riders, a few more of those and I’ll hopefully be able to tackle the hills a bit better. :slight_smile:

Edit: It was nice to meet people!